A woman’s war is in her words
it is not in her action
for that is rarely noticed
I may not be 6ft 3 but pay attention to me
I will burn a hole in the pavement where I stand
if you hurt me.
My fists will shake, my voice – break
but hear my words.
It’s more intelligent shall we say
to let the voice rise above
the row of fists or the shrug of shoulders.
Do not deny that we are all equal
we just express it differently.
For a womans’s fight is not in flight
it is in her words.
Before I post the next set of photographs, I would like to acknowledge Meredith for presenting me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you very much!
As part of this little award I have to tell you ten things about myself that are generally not known.
- I can pinpoint the moment my interest in photography began, I was about fourteen and captured dramatic red-sky sunset from my bedroom window, using a webcam of all things. It was then that I realised that photography is special.
- I get asked my height, a lot. My exact height is 178cm. aka 5’10” or the average height of an English male.
- I want to live and work in another country. Canada, Iceland or Italy intrigue me.
- I can’t drive but I’m learning.
- I’ve tried and would like to do more ice-climbing.
- I hope to never stop riding a bicycle.
- Abstract art frustrates me somewhat – as a viewer.
- I have a form of OCD.
- I have so much in my head at anyone time it can be hard to know what to do or where to begin.
- If I could do anything for the rest of my life, I would be a professional travel photographer or own a photographic gallery.
This award is a really nice way to spread the word about other blogs / photographers that one follows, so I will do just that. Here are six interesting sites from: